Tuesday, February 11, 2014

An Interesting Year

So 2009 was very interesting for me.  I photographed my first gay wedding.  Both the brides were gorgeous and fun women to work with.  Oh, how I wish they lived in the state, they would be great models!  I was so surprised by this wedding.  There are any number of reasons for that, mostly having to do with last minute, only email contact for a week before the date and there were no hard times for anything that was going to happen.  I really went into the whole thing expecting it was not going to happen.  But it did!  And I had so much fun.  I'm so glad we were able to hook up and make this happen for these girls.  Yay Iowa!







Also did a bunch more senior photos.  Senior photos can be so much fun.  Usually they are the most fun when we get to go outside and go exploring.  I've worked with some fabulous seniors and would like to work with some more.  Especially when we can make photos like these.




Did get a couple more Trash the Dress sessions in also.  Like I've said before and I'll say again and again; Trash the Dress shoots don't really ruin the wedding dresses.  There is a higher likelihood for it being damaged, but it doesn't actually damage the dresses.  So, if you are ever interested, please call me and I'll set you up!






All in all it was a good year.  Lots of fun people to work with and tons of interesting photos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment