Monday, January 20, 2014

After the beginning there was ... improvement?

So, last time we talked about how I, hopefully, made some improvement between 2005 and 2006.  I was super busy, constantly shooting weddings and all sorts of other portraits.  I started building my studio in 2007, once we bought our house.






Oh yes, I think I definitely got braver in my photo taking.  As evidenced by the gravel road photo. Yikes! I can't believe I took that.  But it was a fun time, for certain!

This was also the year I started doing Trash the Dress Photos.  I never did get a lot of brides willing to do that.  Which is too bad.  Trash the Dress sounds so much worse than it really is.  Seriously, I don't think anyone's dress was actually ruined in the process.  But, boy did they get some cool photos.










Gorgeous! I need to do more photos like that!  I need volunteers!

No comments:

Post a Comment